Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello Again

Hello Everyone...if there is anyone left reading our blog :)  It has been over a year since I last wrote a post, and a lot of life has happened in that year. I went half time at work (you would think that would give me more time for blogging right...uh no), I grew and gave birth to sweet Elsie Jane, finished my ESL endorsement, remodeled our TV room, took up sewing as a hobby, and moved Clara into a big girl room and got her mostly potty trained.

I could go on and on about all that we have done, accomplished, and enjoyed, but I am looking forward to documenting the latest and greatest happenings in our life. One of my Maternity Leave goals (I have many of them which I will share with you later) is to update this blog more often, but not beat myself up if I don't... luckily I don't have to go back to work until later November, which gives me a smidgen of extra time for crafts, cooking, and home projects, along with having two beautiful girls who I can't stop snapping photos of as they grow and change every day.

On that note, I leave you with one of my favorite photos as of late. Me with my two little ladies. There are many things I love about this photo; 1) Clara stopped for long enough to show her sweet little smile 2) We are at the beach, my favorite place in the world 3) Clara's beach tendrils are in full effect 

No comments:

Post a Comment