Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Giggle!!

So the other day I was cleaning Clara's doozie of a blowout... Now this was no ordinary up the back blowout where you have to wipe them down, change their clothes, and hope the stains come out in the wash. This one decided to go the other direction, and moved all the way up to her chest! Baby poop never ceases to amaze me.... So while I was stripping her down for an obligatory bath, I accidently brushed my fingers against her armpit, and she let out this guttural giggle. At first, I wasnt sure if that was a real laugh, so I then intentionally started tickling her armpit and she did it again!

This was probably the cutest thing I have ever witnessed Clara do, and I was so happy that Kevin also got to see her giggle again when he got home. Hopefully I will be able to get a video of her laughing soon, but in the meantime I did get a pic of her "post laugh".

Warning: this picture was taken before her blowout poo was wiped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment