Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Directions

So I decided to re-emerge from a long hiatus of blog posting.... in the time since I have written or posted any pictures, I have reflected on what I really want our blog to be about.

Over the last few months I've explored, and have been deeply sucked into the 'blog world' and realized how many cool, creative, fun, and inspiring people there are out there... and you know what... I want to be one of them!

Though I LOVE my little miss Clara-boo more than words can describe... I am more than just her mother... and I want this blog to be a reflection of 'the sum of all my parts', not just motherhood.

For those family members who follow this blog for the sole purpose of seeing the latest 'Clara updates', do not fret...

Yes... I WILL still be posting pictures and musings about our favorite 15 month old, but in addition, there will be a little bit about Me. Teacher. Wife. Student. Home Owner. Runner? Foodie. Melinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment