Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pregnancy pictures.... hopefully the last




When I first found out I was pregnant (which seems like an eternity ago) I had the grand idea of making a flip book from the pictures of my ever-growing belly. This would require a new belly shot every two weeks, and I thought it would be fun to do them in the same outfit.... For the first few months I stayed on top of it, but as life happened,  I kept forgetting to take my bi-monthly pictures, and the flip book idea was out the window. As an alternative to the flip book to document my pregnancy, I had my mom (a wonderful photographer) take some intimate and artistic photos today with my 37 week- full term belly. I am so happy with how they turned out, and felt very connected to baby and my mom through the whole experience. 



No comments:

Post a Comment